Header images of blackpool
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Help  |  Text Only  |  Accessibility  |  Whats New  |  Log In  |  Register
Seperator Line
Starting the Calculator

This calculator is for people who live in (or want to live in) the area covered by Blackpool Council. If you rent your home, or plan to rent, use it to find out how much rent you should pay, and how much Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support you can get. If you are an owner occupier, use it to work out your entitlement to Council Tax Support. It will also tell you if you should claim Income Support or Tax Credits.

Starting a new calculation? Press start

Returning to a benefits calculation that you have saved? Click here

Welfare Reform

The welfare and benefits information outlined on our website may be affected by the Government's Welfare Reform Act 2012. If you are awarded Housing Benefit and are subject to the benefit cap, we will write to you and let you know. This means that the amount of Housing Benefit quoted in the calculation on this website may be reduced.


Blackpool Council
Customer First Centre
Municipal Building
Corporation Street

Tel: (01253) 477477
Mon - Fri 8am to 6pm
Sat 9am to 2pm
Get information from this site in different languages. Download adobe acrobat pdf reader Browse Aloud Logo

Contact Details
Benefits Division
PO Box 50
Town Hall

Email: Click to email
Tel: 01253 478847
Fax: 01253 478900

8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday and 9 am to 2 pm on Saturdays